History

Missouri Metals Shaping was founded in 1939 by Forrest and Homer Shelton in their home located on Ashby Road in Overland, Missouri. In 1946 the company was moved to Woodson Road, also in Overland, to accommodate the growth in business they were experiencing. In 1957, because of further expansion, the company then moved to its present location at 9970 Page Blvd in St Louis, Missouri. Since that time, Missouri Metals has continued to prosper and currently operates within 55,000 square feet of manufacturing space. We are recognized as valuable business partners to many of the aerospace and power generation companies around the world and are passionate about building long lasting customer relationships.