Aerospace and Power Generation Products
Missouri Metals is a manufacturer of components and assemblies for both the aerospace and power generation industries for many of the major United States companies, plus Canada and the European markets. It is our focus to provide total customer satisfaction through commitment to achieving those objectives most important to our customers. We believe success is accomplished through product knowledge, credibility, teamwork, and professionalism, thereby building trust and a solid relationship with each customer.
Our company's products:
- Hot formed/SPF titanium products, up to 60" x 72"
- Erco stretch formed aluminum and titanium skins, up to 70" x 120"
- Hufford stretch formed extrusions up to 13' long
- Drop hammer formed products of all shapes, up to .25" thick 48" x 70", made from aluminum, titanium, inconel, and hastelloy
- Tooling, both design and shop-aid, to support new and old programs for aerospace and commercial programs. Tooling includes hot form, drop hammer, and stretch form dies, plus chem mill, trim and drill tools.
- Small to medium-sized welded and/or riveted assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Heat treating and aging of aluminum, both for internal and external customers, to aircraft specifications